We’ve made it as painless as possible to make a purchase from TillyOak, but we understand sometimes a different website can still be a little confusing to use, so here’s a detailed overview of making a purchase from us.
- If you are looking to purchase a single item from us, you can do this from the product page of the item you are interested in, just hit the “PayPal” button or the “Debit or Credit Card” button. (Fig 1.1)
2a. If you chose to pay using PayPal, you will now notice the PayPal logon screen appear, simply enter your details and hit the “Log In” button (Fig 1.2a). If you have chose to pay by Debit or Credit Card, you will have had the opportunity to enter those details on the product page after hitting the button (Fig 1.2b).
1.2b Here’s what it looks like if you choose to pay by Debit or Credit Card (Fig 1.2b)
3. When you are logged in, review the payment information and simply hit the “Continue” button. (Fig 1.3)
4. Once you have validated your payment, PayPal will redirect you to our Checkout Page as in Fig 1.4 below. Now you have the chance to review your purchase, and if you are an existing customer you can log in from this page or create an account if you don’t have one (highlighted). You can also enter any coupon codes you have been given (highlighted).
5. From the same page you will notice the different options for delivery (highlighted), choose whichever delivery option you prefer and then simply tick the box to confirm you have read our terms and conditions (highlighted) and finally hit the “Place Order” button to complete your purchase as in Fig 1.5 below.
6. When adding multiple items to your basket, you can either hit the “View Basket” button which will appear after adding an item to your basket or you will notice a running total at the top of the screen (highlighted) with the number of items in your basket. Simply hit the basket (highlighted) and you can view your chosen items on one page as well as continue with making your payment as described above.
We understand sometimes things don’t go to plan, so if you ever have any issues on our site whilst making a purchase or any other issue, please use the Contact Us page to get in touch and a member of our team will get back to you ASAP.