£3.99 – £8.99
Improved Formula! Now with MORE lather!!
Our Bentonite Clay Shaving Soap is specially formulated for a close and clean shave, offers fantastic slip and glide capabilities and is made using our sustainably sourced vegetable Glycerin, Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Castor Oil and of course, Bentonite Clay.
Our Bentonite Clay Shaving Soap can be used by the serious or casual shaver, either way the fine ingredients will offer a close, protected shave which normal foam or gel will find hard to match.
Using only the best natural ingredients designed to protect, moisturise and nourish the skin as it goes, our Bentonite Clay Shaving Soap offers a rich, creamy lather that can be used on a shaving stick/brush or by applying the bar directly to your skin.
This listing offers both a single 90g shaving soap bar or alternatively, you can choose to have a 160g shaving soap poured directly into one of our travel tins to use with your favourite shaving brush!!.
This bar includes Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Sustainable Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Coconut Oil, and Bentonite Clay Powder.
Bentonite Clay adds slip to a shaving soap, helping the razor to glide smoothly over the skin rather than scrape it. It also acts as a moisturiser and cleanser, leaving the shaven area clean, free from razor burn and well moisturised.
Shea Butter is rich in vitamins A and E which helps keep skin in optimal health.
Coconut Oil is not only a great moisturiser, it also helps lubricate the razor and reduce nicks & cuts.
Castor Oil can help soften bristles and aid the build up of a thick, creamy lather, helping minimise tugging at hair follicles for a smoother and more enjoyable shaving experience.
Glycerin is the perfect humectant, locking in water and hydrating the skin. It also acts as an emollient, softening bristles and leaving the skin smooth and moisturised.
Additionally, whilst foam and gel can contribute to razor clog and impede their effectiveness, our bars are more soluble which means they won’t reduce the life of your razors prematurely.
Use the bar directly on your hands or on the area to be shaved to build a lather/cream, or using a shaving brush, the choice is yours (apply a little water to begin with, add a little more if required).
This listing is for x1 bar at approximately 90g and is wrapped in 100% recyclable paper. Also, you can choose to have a 160g shaving soap poured directly into one of our travel tins for use with your favourite shaving brush!.
Aqua, Sustainably Sourced Vegetable Glycerin, Bentonite Clay Powder, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Laurate, Essential/Fragrance Oil (if selected).
How To Use
We understand everyone has their own way of shaving, but we get asked regularly in respect to the best way to shave using our bars, so here’s our tips.
1. Wet the area you intend to shave with warm water, don’t be shy, really rub the skin with warm water!
2. Immerse the bar in the same warm water and either rub it between your hands or directly onto the area you intend to shave and work up a lather. You can also use a shaving brush directly on the bar if you have one. A good tip is to use a little water to begin with, just enough to kick things off, this will develop a thicker lather to start, add a little more water if required.
3. Vigorously rub the lather into the skin, spreading it evenly. The lather should be creamy, not bubbly, use more of the bar to achieve a creamy/thick lather if need be, a little more water to thin the lather if required.
4. Use your favourite razor (not blunt obviously) and shave in the direction the hairs grow. We can’t recommend that you shave against the grain, but if it works for you then cushti !!. Do be aware however, that shaving against the grain can cause in-growing hairs and contribute to razor burn. If you normally shave twice, always rinse very well then re-apply more lather after the first shave.
5. Once done, rinse the shaven area with warm water, but slightly cooler than before your shave. This helps close the pores in your skin and lock in the moisturising properties of the nourishing ingredients in our bar.
6. Go find someone, anyone, and insist they feel your close shave (depending on the area you’ve chosen to shave obviously, ahem!!) to the point they completely and utterly agree that it’s the best thing they have ever felt in their life and your skin has never felt so soft and supple – no really, INSIST they agree.
7. If you don’t have anyone to hand, crack open a bottle of wine or beer, slip into your PJ’s or comfies, put on your favourite film and feel absolutely free to sit and marvel on how soft, supple and moisturised your skin feels.