£3.59 – £8.99
Improved Formula! Now with MORE lather!!
Say goodbye to that razor burn with our Oatmeal Shaving Soap for men and women, containing ground Oatmeal, Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, vegetable Glycerin & Tea Tree Essential Oil.
Available as a 90g bar or a 160g block in our recyclable tin with a hinged lid.
Say goodbye to that razor burn with our Oatmeal, Shea Butter, Avocado Oil & Tea Tree Shaving Soap for men and women.
Combining natural, soothing and moisturising ingredients such as Shea Butter, Avocado Oil, Aloe Vera, Sustainable Vegetable Glycerin, Oatmeal & Organic Coconut Oil, you’ll wonder how your skin ever managed without it.
Not only do our shaving soaps offer your skin a great deal more protection than foam or gel whilst you shave, but they don’t contain all the nasty chemicals and detergents often found in commercial products.
* Shea Butter is rich in vitamins A and E which helps keep skin in optimal health.
* Coconut Oil is not only a great moisturiser, it also helps lubricate the razor and reduce nicks & cuts.
* Avocado Oil contains Vitamin D, provides deep moisturising and hydration.
* Glycerin is the perfect humectant, locking in water and hydrating the skin. It also acts as an emollient, softening bristles and leaving the skin smooth and moisturised.
* Oatmeal is a fantastic exfoliator and is gentle enough for even the most sensitive of skin, but still able to provide a good deep penetration to work up those bristles.
* Tea Tree Oil can also help ease itchy or dry skin, and provides a natural and effective anti-bacterial wash for your skin.
* Vegan Friendly – our bars contain vegetable oils and none of the ingredients have been tested on animals.
Additionally, whilst foam and gel is known to clog razors and impede their effectiveness, our shaving soaps are soluble which means they won’t reduce the life of your razors prematurely.
This listing is for x1 bar at approximately 90g and is wrapped in 100% recyclable paper. Also, you can choose to have a 160g shaving soap poured directly into one of our travel tins for use with your favourite shaving brush!.
If you plan to store our bars whilst still in it’s wrapper, it is important you do so in a cool, dry environment to avoid the soap ‘sweating’ through the recycled paper.
Aqua, Sustainably Sourced Vegetable Glycerin, Shea Butter, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice Powder, Oatmeal, Avocado Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Laurate, Tea Tree Essential Oil
How To Use
We understand everyone has their own way of shaving, but we get asked regularly in respect to the best way to shave using our bars, so here’s our tips.
1. Wet the area you intend to shave with warm water, don’t be shy, really rub the skin with warm water!
2. Immerse the soap in the same warm water and either rub it between your hands or directly onto the area you intend to shave and work up a lather. You can also use a shaving brush directly on the bar if you have one. A shaving brush is required when using our 160g tin. A good tip is to use a little water to begin with, just enough to kick things off, this will develop a thicker lather to start, add a little more water if required.
3. Vigorously rub the lather into the skin, spreading it evenly. The lather should be creamy, not bubbly, use more of the bar to achieve a creamy/thick lather if need be, a little more water to thin the lather if required.
4. Use your favourite razor and shave in the direction the hairs grow. We can’t recommend that you shave against the grain, but if it works for you then cushti !!. Do be aware however, that shaving against the grain can cause in-growing hairs and contribute to razor burn. If you normally shave twice, always rinse very well then re-apply more lather after the first shave.
5. Once done, rinse the shaven area with warm water, but slightly cooler than before your shave. This helps close the pores in your skin and lock in the moisturising properties of the nourishing ingredients in our soap.
6. Go find someone, anyone, and insist they feel your close shave (depending on the area you’ve chosen to shave obviously) to the point they completely and utterly agree that it’s the best thing they have ever felt in their life and your skin has never felt so soft and supple – no really, INSIST they agree.
7. If you don’t have anyone to hand, crack open a bottle of wine or beer, slip into your PJ’s, put on your favourite film and feel absolutely free to sit and marvel on how soft, supple and moisturised your skin feels.